Alcohol Addiction Treatment and How to Stop Drinking
Antobacus Powder Treatment
Herbal cures developed unani medicine Antobacus Powder to leave, Wine, Rum, Caffeine and whiskey, Tobacco Gutkha Completely. Various research studies, conclusively point out to very convincing evidence that the wine in moderate quantity (around 8 oz or 240 ml) is extremely beneficial for health. Wine inhibits the growth of all microorganisms that cause several known diseases. The alcohol content in the wine hinders the growth of these organisms and they simply die in wine. One drink is considered to be 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of wine, or 1.5 ounces of spirits (hard liquor). Each of these contains about 12 to 14 grams of alcohol. The active ingredient in alcoholic beverages is ethanol, a molecule that directly affects the stomach, brain, heart, gall bladder and liver. It also affects levels of lipids and insulin in the blood.
After taking this treatment you can see the best result of your problem. Antobacus Powder will reduce your desire for alcohol. It will make your brain feel pleasure. It has no side effect. It will block the brain areas where narcotics and alcohol work. It will withdraw symptoms in people who take narcotics. Like many other diseases, alcoholism affects you physically and mentally. Both your body and your mind have to be treated. In addition to medicine, your doctor may recommend some psychosocial treatments. Antobacus Powder treatment can help you change your behavior and cope with your problems without using alcohol.
Alcohol Addiction – What is alcoholism?
Alcohol addiction is simply defined as a compulsive need for an intoxicating liquid that is obtained from fermented grain or fruit. These liquids include beer, wine, and other hard liquors.
Alcoholism is present when a person craves alcohol and cannot limit or contain his or her drinking. If someone experiences withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, sweating, shakiness, or anxiety when alcohol consumption has ceased, or if there is a need to drink greater amounts of alcohol in order to feel a high, that person is most likely alcoholic.
Some may think that it’s just a matter of having the will to stop drinking, but alcoholism is more complicated than that. An alcoholic’s craving for alcohol is so great that it suppresses their ability to stop drinking. The majority of alcoholics need assistance to stop drinking. With treatment and support from family and friends, many have been able to stop drinking and rebuild their lives. It is a sad fact however that there are still some who are unable to stop in spite of these aids.
Alcohol Addiction – What are the causes and effects of alcoholism?
Scientists say that someone who has alcoholic addiction in his/her family is more likely to develop alcoholism if they choose to drink. Alcoholism can also develop or worsen based on a person’s environment and traumatic experiences in life. These factors may include culture, family, friends, peer pressures, and the way the person lives.
Alcoholism can lead people into serious trouble, and can be physically and mentally destructive. Currently alcohol use is involved in half of all crimes, murders, accidental deaths, and suicides. There are also many health problems associated with alcohol use such as brain damage, cancer, heart disease, and diseases of the liver. Alcoholics who do not stop drinking reduce life expectancy by 10 to 15 years.
- Too much alcohol can destroy brain cells, possibly leading to brain damage.
- Alcohol greatly disturbs the structure and function of the central nervous system, hindering the ability to retrieve, consolidate, and process information.
- Moderate consumption of alcohol can affect cognitive abilities while large amounts interfere with the oxygen supply of the brain causing a blackout when totally drunk.
- Alcohol addiction may also inflame the mouth, esophagus, and stomach, and could cause cancer in these areas, especially in drinkers who also smoke.
- Splurge drinking may produce irregular heartbeats, and abusers experience a higher risk of high-blood pressure, heart attacks, and other heart damage.
- Alcohol also can harm vision, damage sexual function, slow circulation, is the grounds for malnutrition, and water retention.
- It can also lead to skin and pancreatic disorders, weaken the bones and muscles, thus, decreasing immunity
Herbal combinations used in ANTO-BACUS Herbal Powder
Avina Sativa 50mg Garcinia Cambogia 50mg Centella asiatica (Gotu Cola) 50mg Zingiber Officinale 50mg Indian Ginseng 10mg Piper Longum 10mg Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) 10mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) 10mg Eucalyptus 9mg Peppermint 1mg